FILE – In this Feb. 9, 2010, file photo President Barack Obama answers media questions after an unannounced appearance at the White House daily press briefing in Washington, following a bipartisan meeting with House and Senate leaders to discuss the economy and jobs. Obama has summoned both Democrats and Republicans to a White House summit at Blair House, to be cast live on C-SPAN and perhaps cable Thursday, Feb. 25, 2010, gambling that he can save his embattled health care overhaul by the power of persuasion. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais, File)
Heartland on YouTube
- MSNBC host Chris Hayes pens radical 'climate justice' manifesto | WashingtonExaminer.com
- Who Owns the Land?
- The terrible economic burden of occupational licensing
- Competition, disruptive innovation, and men's razors
- Althouse: The Clinton White House "conspiracy commerce memo" warned, in 1995, that "THE INTERNET... allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all."
- The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- Competition, Rent-Seeking, and High-Frequency Trading
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans ronald reagan Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations