In a Huffington Post piece earlier this week, the Environmental Defense Fund’s Fred Krupp promises to to take an even more aggressive strategy against “the businesses that obstruct vital progress” on global warming. I wrote yesterday for the National Legal and Policy Center that Krupp has probably been hanging around the “Green Jobs” goons too long and was thus desensitized to the electorate’s message from two weeks ago.
- Previous story Teachers Union President Directs Teachers Not to Teach
- Next story Behind the Crony Capitalism Curtain
Heartland on YouTube
- The DiploMad 2.0: I Watched that "Madam Secretary" Show . . . Stunned Ox.
- Charles C. W. Cooke - Robert Kennedy Jr., Aspiring Tyrant
- Sorry, Politico, But Lois Lerner Is Not A Victim
- 5 Ways ISIS Can Reduce Its Carbon Footprint
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Wants To Jail His Political Opponents – Accuses Koch Brothers of ‘Treason’ – ‘They ought to be serving time for it’ | Climate Depot
- Anti-capitalist march in NYC mentions climate change; weather remains unchanged | Human Events
- SOON & MONCKTON: Boycotting the U.N. climate summit
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations