In a Huffington Post piece earlier this week, the Environmental Defense Fund’s Fred Krupp promises to to take an even more aggressive strategy against “the businesses that obstruct vital progress” on global warming. I wrote yesterday for the National Legal and Policy Center that Krupp has probably been hanging around the “Green Jobs” goons too long and was thus desensitized to the electorate’s message from two weeks ago.
- Previous story Teachers Union President Directs Teachers Not to Teach
- Next story Behind the Crony Capitalism Curtain
Heartland on YouTube
- Neil deGrasse Tyson and the Metaphysical Dilemma of the Left
- Watch EsotericCD totally DESTROY the claim that money doesn't drive science
- Ten questions for Al Gore - Columnists - The Prince Albert Daily Herald
- Super Scientist Neil deGrasse Tyson Doesn't Understand Statistics
- Madden NFL Football Reminds Us Of How Old We Are
- Is The Left Approaching a Kool-Aid Moment?
- By Decree It Is Ordered That …
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations