In a Huffington Post piece earlier this week, the Environmental Defense Fund’s Fred Krupp promises to to take an even more aggressive strategy against “the businesses that obstruct vital progress” on global warming. I wrote yesterday for the National Legal and Policy Center that Krupp has probably been hanging around the “Green Jobs” goons too long and was thus desensitized to the electorate’s message from two weeks ago.
- Previous story Teachers Union President Directs Teachers Not to Teach
- Next story Behind the Crony Capitalism Curtain
Heartland on YouTube
- GAO: 91 Percent Of Fake Obamacare Applicants Gain Subsidized Coverage
- Inside the IRS, part 6
- Some Questions (Especially for Students of Formal Economics)
- If Common Core Can’t Make It in New York, Can It Make It Anywhere?
- Appellate court: Ground Zero cross can stay - Hot Air
- Biden: "I Should Have Had One Republican Kid To Go Out And Make Money"
- Ayn Rand vs. Paul Ryan | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations