In a Huffington Post piece earlier this week, the Environmental Defense Fund’s Fred Krupp promises to to take an even more aggressive strategy against “the businesses that obstruct vital progress” on global warming. I wrote yesterday for the National Legal and Policy Center that Krupp has probably been hanging around the “Green Jobs” goons too long and was thus desensitized to the electorate’s message from two weeks ago.
- Previous story Teachers Union President Directs Teachers Not to Teach
- Next story Behind the Crony Capitalism Curtain
As The Earth Cools, Obama’s Still Distracted By A Fraudulent Warming Narrative July 11, 2013
Thank Global Warming For Softening The Blow Of Hurricane Sandy November 1, 2013
Texas Oil Can’t Keep Up with California Greenies October 29, 2010
Placing Global Temperatures in Perspective September 4, 2012
Heartland on YouTube
- MSNBC host Chris Hayes pens radical 'climate justice' manifesto | WashingtonExaminer.com
- Who Owns the Land?
- The terrible economic burden of occupational licensing
- Competition, disruptive innovation, and men's razors
- Althouse: The Clinton White House "conspiracy commerce memo" warned, in 1995, that "THE INTERNET... allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all."
- The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- Competition, Rent-Seeking, and High-Frequency Trading
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans ronald reagan Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations