That’s what I wrote yesterday in an opinion piece for the Harrisburg, Pa., Patriot-News, about Pennsylvania’s Alternative Energy Portfolio Standard, which requires utilities to purchase 18 percent of their electricity generation from renewable resources like wind and solar. The increased costs are passed on to residential and industrial customers. Why is this any more acceptable than government forcing you to buy health insurance? Repeal of AEPS ought to be automatic for Gov.-elect Tom Corbett and the new General Assembly.
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- What happened to work in America?
- The Breakdown of Civil Society
- Journalism - kingdom of fools
- If At First You Fail Miserably & Blow Up The Financial System, Do It Again! | Zero Hedge
- Here's a shocker: Smart teachers produce smarter students
- The Shocking Three Words Darrell Issa Asked Jonathan Gruber During Obamacare Hearing
- Gruber gets Gowdy-ed
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations