Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn speaks to reporters outside the governor’s office at the Capitol in Springfield, Ill., Friday, Jan. 30, 2009. Quinn was sworn as governor after the Illinois Senate vote 59-0 to remove the impeached Gov. Rod Blagojevich. Quinn is holding up the executive order to officially establish the Illinois Reform Commission. (AP Photo/Seth Perlman)
Heartland on YouTube
- Who Owns the Land?
- The terrible economic burden of occupational licensing
- Competition, disruptive innovation, and men's razors
- Althouse: The Clinton White House "conspiracy commerce memo" warned, in 1995, that "THE INTERNET... allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all."
- The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- Competition, Rent-Seeking, and High-Frequency Trading
- Popular Technology.net: 1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarm
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations