FILE – This Jan. 25, 2012 file photo shows the U.S. Supreme Court Building in Washington. Some are already anticipating the Supreme Court’s ruling on President Barack Obama’s health care law as the “decision of the century.” But the justices are unlikely to have the last word on America’s tangled efforts to address health care woes. The problems of high medical costs, widespread waste, and tens of millions of people without insurance will require Congress and the president to keep looking for answers, whether or not the Affordable Care Act passes the test of constitutionality. With a decision by the court expected this month, a look at potential outcomes. (AP Photo/J. Scott Applewhite, File)
Heartland on YouTube
- MSNBC host Chris Hayes pens radical 'climate justice' manifesto | WashingtonExaminer.com
- Who Owns the Land?
- The terrible economic burden of occupational licensing
- Competition, disruptive innovation, and men's razors
- Althouse: The Clinton White House "conspiracy commerce memo" warned, in 1995, that "THE INTERNET... allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all."
- The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- Competition, Rent-Seeking, and High-Frequency Trading
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans ronald reagan Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations