WASHINGTON – FEBRUARY 24: Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts (R) greets U.S. President Barack Obama before Obama’s address to a joint session of Congress in the House Chamber of the U.S. Capitol February 24, 2009 in Washington, DC. In his remarks Obama addressed the topics of the struggling U.S. economy, the budget deficit, and health care. (Photo by Pablo Martinez Monsivais-Pool/Getty Images)
Heartland on YouTube
- Who Owns the Land?
- The terrible economic burden of occupational licensing
- Competition, disruptive innovation, and men's razors
- Althouse: The Clinton White House "conspiracy commerce memo" warned, in 1995, that "THE INTERNET... allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all."
- The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- Competition, Rent-Seeking, and High-Frequency Trading
- Popular Technology.net: 1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarm
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations