Jim covered Congress and The White House during the George W. Bush administration for The Washington Times, and worked as a reporter, editorial writer and columnist for newspapers in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and California. He has appeared on the Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, C-Span, and many local and national talk radio shows to talk politics and policy.
Latest posts by Jim Lakely (see all)
- President Obama Poised to ‘Ratify’ Fake Paris Climate Agreement in China - September 1, 2016
- Heartland Daily Podcast – Chris Hughes: On the Front Lines of the FDA’s War on Vaping - August 25, 2016
- GOP VP Candidate Mike Pence Praises The Heartland Institute - July 20, 2016
This week, our friends at The Heritage Foundation released a report titled “America’s Opportunity for All.” The report makes the argument for our principles and policies by speaking to everyday concerns. Through real-life examples and stories, we show how these ideas can provide everyone an opportunity for a better life.
Heartland Institute Research Fellow for Health Care Policy Benjamin Domenech joined a group of smart analysts today on a Google+ Hangout to talk about the report, and how to better communicate conservative and libertarian principles to the millennial generation. Watch the video below. Others in on the discussion included:
- Rich Tucker, Senior Writer, The Heritage Foundation
- Emily Zanotti, Principal, Iconoclast Media & Message
- Ben Howe, Owner, Mister Smith Media and RedState Contributor
- Emily Ekins, Polling Director, Reason.org