Jim covered Congress and The White House during the George W. Bush administration for The Washington Times, and worked as a reporter, editorial writer and columnist for newspapers in Pennsylvania, Virginia, and California. He has appeared on the Fox News Channel, CNN, MSNBC, C-Span, and many local and national talk radio shows to talk politics and policy.
Latest posts by Jim Lakely (see all)
- And the Award for Media Hackery Goes to … The Weather Channel - April 18, 2019
- The Insanity Begins - February 13, 2019
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Ruined the Magic of the Original, Mostly Because it Couldn’t Hide the Woke Agenda - December 26, 2018
This week, our friends at The Heritage Foundation released a report titled “America’s Opportunity for All.” The report makes the argument for our principles and policies by speaking to everyday concerns. Through real-life examples and stories, we show how these ideas can provide everyone an opportunity for a better life.
Heartland Institute Research Fellow for Health Care Policy Benjamin Domenech joined a group of smart analysts today on a Google+ Hangout to talk about the report, and how to better communicate conservative and libertarian principles to the millennial generation. Watch the video below. Others in on the discussion included:
- Rich Tucker, Senior Writer, The Heritage Foundation
- Emily Zanotti, Principal, Iconoclast Media & Message
- Ben Howe, Owner, Mister Smith Media and RedState Contributor
- Emily Ekins, Polling Director, Reason.org