The Tax Foundation’s annual Tax Freedom Day report is out, and it shows federal tax increases that took effect this year will move the date back five days from last year. But that’s an average, as some states won’t see tax freedom until well into May, while others already have tax freedom.at this link.]
- Previous story A Thousand Ohioans Pack Common Core Forums
- Next story Is it Time to End Ethanol Vehicle Fuel Mandates?
Heartland’s Steve Stanek on Chicago’s NBC 5 Ripping ‘Essential Air Service’ Program April 4, 2013
Heartland Institute Experts React to Latest Jobs Report July 8, 2011
Derailing the High-Speed Rail Announcement by Biden and Obama February 9, 2011
Shutdown, But No Slowdown In Government Expansion October 5, 2013
Heartland on YouTube
- Madden NFL Football Reminds Us Of How Old We Are
- Is The Left Approaching a Kool-Aid Moment?
- By Decree It Is Ordered That …
- Patterico's Pontifications » IRS Says Lerner Blackberry Wiped Clean After Start of Congressional Probe
- When a Hamburger Becomes a Doughnut and Other Lessons About Tax Inversions and Globalization
- Climate Alarmism: When Is This Bozo Going Down?
- Can we please agree that workers probably bear at least some of the corporate tax burden? That’s what the research suggests | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations