The Tax Foundation’s annual Tax Freedom Day report is out, and it shows federal tax increases that took effect this year will move the date back five days from last year. But that’s an average, as some states won’t see tax freedom until well into May, while others already have tax freedom.at this link.]
- Previous story A Thousand Ohioans Pack Common Core Forums
- Next story Is it Time to End Ethanol Vehicle Fuel Mandates?
Heartland Daily Podcast: The Harmful Effects of the Medical Device Tax April 23, 2013
Heartland Institute Experts React to Budget Deal in Congress December 12, 2013
Heartland Institute Experts React to Latest Jobs Report July 8, 2011
Heartland Daily Podcast: Privatizing Tennessee Valley Authority Merits Study May 22, 2013
Heartland on YouTube
- 30 Years Of 'Killer Winter Storms'? Alarmists Wrong Again
- Do We Take Popular Culture Way Too Seriously? | The American Culture
- Michelle Malkin | CBS News’ Bill Plante: Obama may have avoided ‘diplomatic incident’ by taking part in selfie at Mandela memorial «
- Jeff Sessions: Senate GOP to Filibuster Paul Ryan's Budget Deal
- Poverty and Inequality, Redux | Online Library of Law and Liberty
- Smartest. Administration. Ever!
- Our Final Invention: How the Human Race Goes and Gets Itself Killed | RealClearTechnology
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama budget California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change Climatism CO2 Congress economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal budget fracking global warming green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Medicare Mitt Romney NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare Paul Ryan politics president obama regulation ronald reagan Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations