Brad Rodu, Endowed Chair, Tobacco Harm Reduction Research at the University of Louisville and Senior Fellow at the Heartland Institute discusses tobacco harm reduction on “The Legislature Today’ radio show in Bismark, North Dakota.Heartland Daily Podcast free at this link.]
- Previous story Lawsuit and a Congressional Hearing as Fisker Bankruptcy Nears
- Next story Obama Attacks IRAs
Responding to an Attack on The Heartland Institute in The Wisconsin State Journal March 6, 2011
Attorneys General Pressuring Stores to Stop Selling Tobacco Have Learned Nothing March 26, 2014
VID: Greg Gutfeld’s EPIC Rant about NYC Ban on E-Cigarettes December 20, 2013
The War on Smoking (Except Maybe Pot) August 3, 2014
Heartland on YouTube
- Madden NFL Football Reminds Us Of How Old We Are
- Is The Left Approaching a Kool-Aid Moment?
- By Decree It Is Ordered That …
- Patterico's Pontifications » IRS Says Lerner Blackberry Wiped Clean After Start of Congressional Probe
- When a Hamburger Becomes a Doughnut and Other Lessons About Tax Inversions and Globalization
- Climate Alarmism: When Is This Bozo Going Down?
- Can we please agree that workers probably bear at least some of the corporate tax burden? That’s what the research suggests | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations