Brad Rodu, Endowed Chair, Tobacco Harm Reduction Research at the University of Louisville and Senior Fellow at the Heartland Institute discusses tobacco harm reduction on “The Legislature Today’ radio show in Bismark, North Dakota.Heartland Daily Podcast free at this link.]
- Previous story Lawsuit and a Congressional Hearing as Fisker Bankruptcy Nears
- Next story Obama Attacks IRAs
E-Cigarette Regulation: Take Sensible Approach to Help Smokers Quit August 21, 2013
Population-Level Proof: Snus Saving Swedish Smokers’ Lives as Tobacco Consumption Declines September 30, 2013
Fake Journalist Lee Fang Foiled Again April 30, 2014
The Merry E-Cigarette Vaping Christmas Game December 20, 2013
Heartland on YouTube
- GAO: 91 Percent Of Fake Obamacare Applicants Gain Subsidized Coverage
- Inside the IRS, part 6
- Some Questions (Especially for Students of Formal Economics)
- If Common Core Can’t Make It in New York, Can It Make It Anywhere?
- Appellate court: Ground Zero cross can stay - Hot Air
- Biden: "I Should Have Had One Republican Kid To Go Out And Make Money"
- Ayn Rand vs. Paul Ryan | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations