Brad Rodu, Endowed Chair, Tobacco Harm Reduction Research at the University of Louisville and Senior Fellow at the Heartland Institute discusses tobacco harm reduction on “The Legislature Today’ radio show in Bismark, North Dakota.at this link.]
- Previous story Lawsuit and a Congressional Hearing as Fisker Bankruptcy Nears
- Next story Obama Attacks IRAs
Nanny Bloomberg Strikes Again: Wants to Ban Electronic Cigarettes August 14, 2013
Responding to an Attack on The Heartland Institute in The Wisconsin State Journal March 6, 2011
President Obama Will Sacrifice Bald Eagles To Fight Global Warming December 13, 2013
Mark Twain on the Anti-Smoking Police November 20, 2012
Heartland on YouTube
- Who Owns the Land?
- The terrible economic burden of occupational licensing
- Competition, disruptive innovation, and men's razors
- Althouse: The Clinton White House "conspiracy commerce memo" warned, in 1995, that "THE INTERNET... allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all."
- The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- Competition, Rent-Seeking, and High-Frequency Trading
- Popular Technology.net: 1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarm
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations