Revelations that the Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative, libertarian, and constitutionalist groups for tax auditing could cause so much backlash that many aspects of Obamacare operations may be delayed or rolled back. So says Dr. Keith Kantor, CEO of natural foods company Service Foods, who led a U.S. House of Representatives advisory committee on health care. Many of the committee’s recommendations were approved by the House but blocked in the Democrat-controlled Senate.[Subscribe to the Heartland Daily Podcast free at this link.]
- Previous story Let Markets Decide Solar Use in Minnesota
- Next story The Know-it-Alls Now Know Nothing
Heartland on YouTube
- GAO: 91 Percent Of Fake Obamacare Applicants Gain Subsidized Coverage
- Inside the IRS, part 6
- Some Questions (Especially for Students of Formal Economics)
- If Common Core Can’t Make It in New York, Can It Make It Anywhere?
- Appellate court: Ground Zero cross can stay - Hot Air
- Biden: "I Should Have Had One Republican Kid To Go Out And Make Money"
- Ayn Rand vs. Paul Ryan | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations