Opponents frequently claim that school choice does not benefit participants, it hurts public schools, costs taxpayers, facilitates segregation and even undermines democracy. What does the research say? Greg Forster, a senior fellow with the Friedman Foundation for Educational Choice joins the School Reform News Podcast to discuss the research on school vouchers.[Subscribe to the Heartland Daily Podcast free at this link.]
- Previous story The Disgraceful Episode Of Lysenkoism Brings Us Global Warming Theory
- Next story Don’t be Fooled by GE’s Gun-Shop Ploy
Heartland on YouTube
- Madden NFL Football Reminds Us Of How Old We Are
- Is The Left Approaching a Kool-Aid Moment?
- By Decree It Is Ordered That …
- Patterico's Pontifications » IRS Says Lerner Blackberry Wiped Clean After Start of Congressional Probe
- When a Hamburger Becomes a Doughnut and Other Lessons About Tax Inversions and Globalization
- Climate Alarmism: When Is This Bozo Going Down?
- Can we please agree that workers probably bear at least some of the corporate tax burden? That’s what the research suggests | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations