Editor and CEO of the Morning Consult, Michael Ramlet joined Heartland Research Fellow, Ben Domenech to talk about recent polling on Obamacare. The discussion analyzed some of the public perceptions surrounding the Affordable Care Act, and what Americans can expect when the overhaul goes into effect next year.[Subscribe to the Heartland Daily Podcast free at this link.]
- Previous story VID: Heartland’s James M. Taylor in a Carbon Tax Debate at R Street
- Next story Crop Insurance Expanded in Senate Farm Bill
Heartland on YouTube
- GAO: 91 Percent Of Fake Obamacare Applicants Gain Subsidized Coverage
- Inside the IRS, part 6
- Some Questions (Especially for Students of Formal Economics)
- If Common Core Can’t Make It in New York, Can It Make It Anywhere?
- Appellate court: Ground Zero cross can stay - Hot Air
- Biden: "I Should Have Had One Republican Kid To Go Out And Make Money"
- Ayn Rand vs. Paul Ryan | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations