Editor and CEO of the Morning Consult, Michael Ramlet joined Heartland Research Fellow, Ben Domenech to talk about recent polling on Obamacare. The discussion analyzed some of the public perceptions surrounding the Affordable Care Act, and what Americans can expect when the overhaul goes into effect next year.[Subscribe to the Heartland Daily Podcast free at this link.]
- Previous story VID: Heartland’s James M. Taylor in a Carbon Tax Debate at R Street
- Next story Crop Insurance Expanded in Senate Farm Bill
Heartland on YouTube
- Who Owns the Land?
- The terrible economic burden of occupational licensing
- Competition, disruptive innovation, and men's razors
- Althouse: The Clinton White House "conspiracy commerce memo" warned, in 1995, that "THE INTERNET... allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all."
- The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- Competition, Rent-Seeking, and High-Frequency Trading
- Popular Technology.net: 1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarm
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations