President Barack Obama wipes his face as he speaks about climate change, Tuesday, June 25, 2013, at Georgetown University in Washington. The president is proposing sweeping steps to limit heat-trapping pollution from coal-fired power plants and to boost renewable energy production on federal property, resorting to his executive powers to tackle climate change and sidestepping the partisan gridlock in Congress. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)
Why You Should Attend Heartland’s Benefit on Sept. 15, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
- Big Media Distorts Trump’s Appeal to Russians to “Find” Hillary’s Emails July 28, 2016Here’s what he actually said: Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you would probably be…
- Disheartening - Cafe Hayek July 28, 2016Lately I feel as I imagine an astronomer would today feel if, centuries after Copernicus and Galileo proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the earth isn’t the…
- Sen. Inhofe Says Time To 'Un-Brainwash' Kids | The Daily Caller July 28, 2016Global warming skeptic Sen. James Inhofe said Tuesday afternoon that parents must “un-brainwash” kids indoctrinated by schools pushing the man-made global…
- The Death of OPEC July 27, 2016The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries is dead. Saudi Arabia killed it. Now, OPEC is just a toothless zombie, attracting attention, but without…
- Why Are Voters So Angry? July 26, 2016Haunting this year’s presidential contest is the sense that the U.S. government no longer belongs to the people and no longer represents them. And this uneasy…
- Report: Green Billionaire Used His Money To Purchase Dem Party Energy Platform July 26, 2016Billionaire environmentalist Tom Steyer is using his vast wealth to purchase the Democratic Party’s platform on climate change.
- Big Media Distorts Trump’s Appeal to Russians to “Find” Hillary’s Emails July 28, 2016
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming google government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21