The whole segment, including Kimmel’s commentary, is worth watching in the player above. I particularly liked the Obamacare “commercials” which start at the 1:12 mark.
- Previous story Bean Bag Justice?
- Next story Colorado Bill Would Roll Back Renewable Mandates As Prices Soar
Heartland Institute Experts React to Latest Delay in Obamacare Mandates December 22, 2013
ReasonTV: The Case Against Obamacare in Under Two Minutes March 26, 2012
Heartland’s Podcasts of the Week August 26, 2011
Peter Ferrara on CNBC talking about Paul Ryan’s Budget, Medicare Reform Ideas August 15, 2012
Heartland on YouTube
- Kirsten Powers: Liberals' mob rule
- Charles Krauthammer: Thought police on patrol - The Washington Post
- Thoughtcrime at Mozilla — Jonathan Last Online
- A Conversation Between Milton Friedman and Gary Becker
- Organic activists need GMOs now more than ever
- Bullies drove Eich from public square: Column
- Jonah Goldberg: Climate activists uncaged
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations