The whole segment, including Kimmel’s commentary, is worth watching in the player above. I particularly liked the Obamacare “commercials” which start at the 1:12 mark.
- Previous story Bean Bag Justice?
- Next story Colorado Bill Would Roll Back Renewable Mandates As Prices Soar
Refuse to Submit: A Federalist Society Debate, Obamacare, and the Nuclear Option November 21, 2013
Government Preschool: Like Treating Cancer With A Band-Aid November 13, 2013
Let’s Not Put the People in Charge of Veterans Administration in Charge of the Internet May 29, 2014
Our Unsustainable Entitlement Nation September 29, 2012
- Glendale, Arizona City Council Cancels Sports Subsidy Contract July 31, 2015
- Even Alarmists View Hansen Warning As a Farce July 31, 2015
- Study Suggest ‘Regressive’ Gas Tax Hike for Hawaiians July 31, 2015
- City of Chicago Hits Taxpayers with New ‘Netflix Tax’ July 30, 2015
- What Is Public Education? July 30, 2015
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland Is All Over YouTube
A Climate Change Award Winner
- Supreme Court's Gay Marriage Ruling Will Have Unintended Consequences - US News
- How the Uber ruling could undermine the sharing economy
- Taylor Swift, Apple, and the regulation of tech titans
- You Won't Believe John Roberts' King v. Burwell Opinion
- John Roberts Rewrites Obamacare Yet Again
- Rush Is Correct on the Political Use of the Vatican Ecology Statement
- Someone Tell the Pope: Environmentalism Crushes the Poor | Power Line
Tag CloudBarack-Obama carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism Taxes technology United Nations
SUPPORT THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD!