Latest posts by Donald Kendal (see all)
- In The Tank (ep110) – World Economic Freedom, CPP Repeal, and College Free Speech Survey - October 13, 2017
- In The Tank (ep109) – Financial State of the States, Right to Try, and PA Liquor Laws - October 6, 2017
- In The Tank (ep108) – Manhattan Institute, Expanding ACA Waivers, Trump Tax Cuts, No Four-Year Degrees - September 29, 2017
Donny Kendal and John Nothdurft host episode #4 of the “In The Tank”. This weekly podcast featuring interviews, debates, roundtable discussions, and stories and light hearted segments on a variety of topics on the latest news. The show will be available for download as a podcast every Friday.
In today’s episode of In The Tank, Donny and John bring in special guest, Emily Zanotti, an investigate journalist to some of most latest interesting stories from the week as well as her new website, LeftExposed.org. These stories include Mars One update, robots taking over professions, U.S. dropping in the economic freedom rankings, the real value of $100 in your state, mini-skirt bans, and the GOP debate. John and Emily also go head to head on a quiz about the Constitution in celebration of Constitution Day.
- Robots are going to steal the jobs of chefs, salespeople and models, researchers say as they unveil full list of likely robot professions
- U.S. drops to 16th on ‘economic freedom’ list, behind Canada, Chile
- $2,883,250,000,000: Federal Taxes Set Record Through August; $19,346 Per Worker; Feds Still Run $530B Deficit
- The Real Value of $100 in Each State
- 4 Places Other Than Dadeville, Alabama, That Have Tried to Ban Miniskirts
- It’s Constitution Day: A quiz to see how much you know