Latest posts by Donald Kendal (see all)
- In The Tank (ep204) – Climate “Contrarians” Blacklisted? Red Flag Laws - August 16, 2019
- In The Tank (ep203) – Bernie Sanders on Joe Rogan Podcast: A Response - August 9, 2019
- In The Tank (ep202) – Craziest Proposals From Democratic Candidates - August 2, 2019
Donny Kendal and John Nothdurft host episode #5 of the “In The Tank”. This weekly podcast featuring interviews, debates, roundtable discussions, and stories and light hearted segments on a variety of topics on the latest news. The show will be available for download as a podcast every Friday.
In today’s episode of In The Tank, Donny and John bring in special guest, Justin Haskins, an editor and writer for The Heartland Institute, to discuss some of latest stories in the news cycle. These stories include Scott Walker’s campaign implosion, World Rhino Day, taxing Netflix, and regulating Fantasy Football. John and Justin also go head to head on a new.
- Inside the Collapse of Scott Walker’s Presidential Bid
- Today is World Rhino Day, For Some Reason
- Feds Push $5.3 Billion In Regulatory Costs In Just ONE WEEK
- Netflix and Amazon Users Sue to Stop Chicago’s 9% Streaming Tax
- Democrat Candidates Aim for Single-Payer Health Care
- Eye on the Ball: Democrat wants Hearings on Fantasy Football Websites
- Who Said It? Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton