Latest posts by Donald Kendal (see all)
- In The Tank (ep182) – Doubling Down on Renewable Failure, $60T Medicare 4 All, Doctor Shortages - March 15, 2019
- In The Tank (ep181) – Illinois Progressive Tax Scheme, Cali County Bans Solar Farm, Gov Steals Dog over Tax Debt - March 8, 2019
- In The Tank (ep180) – $100+ Trillion Green New Deal, Solar Panel Waste, Medicare for All, Minimum Wage - March 1, 2019
With John Nothdurft out of town, Jim Lakely stands in to host with Donny Kendal for episode #6 of the “In The Tank” podcast. This weekly podcast features (as always) interviews, debates, roundtable discussions, stories, and light-hearted segments on a variety of topics on the latest news. The show is available for download as part of the Heartland Daily Podcast every Friday.
In today’s episode of In The Tank, Donny and Jim debate about the unintended consequences of alcohol prohibition, and discuss proposed minimum wage hikes in Berkeley, California and elsewhere. John Nothdruft also comes on to discuss the financial “State of the States” from Truth in Accounting, and potential Mars contamination. The trio also talk about some of the best presidential campaign and debate blunders.
- These places banned booze. Now they’re dealing with something far worse – Meth
- 2015 Financial State of the States
- $15 minimum wage? Berkeley shoots for $19 an hour
- Water on Mars: Nasa faces contamination dilemma over future investigations
We also talk about the infamous “Rock” political ad by Democratic presidential candidate Mike Gravel, which is embedded below.