Latest posts by Lennie Jarratt (see all)
- Ariz. Teachers Should Strike Against Administrative Bloat - June 6, 2018
- MLK’s Legacy of Freedom - April 4, 2018
- Homeschool Monthly # 18: What does every student need this holiday season? The Kid-Friendly Constitution! - November 30, 2017
Halloween is just a few days away. Science Bob has put together some fun science experiments for you to try at home. You can make your own glowing beverages or jello, slime, ghost bubbles, ghost bubble spheres, screaming cups, bubbling potions, and a static dancing ghost.
If you prefer watching science experiments, watch Science Bob explode pumpkins on the Jimmy Kimmel show.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Parker-Tarrant Warriors win the 18 under Undisputed Homeschool Volleyball National Championship.
- The United States needs more tradespeople.
- The number of registered homeschool students in Maine increased by 35 percent over ten years.
Homeschool Tips and Inspiration
- Most recommended read-alouds for fantasy fans.
- Homeschooled girl in Highland is one of six homeschooled National Merit Scholar semifinalists in Indiana.
- Homeschooled volleyball alumna Annika Albrecht named Sports Imports/AVCA Player of the Week.
- Big Fish Learning community starts up in New Hampshire.
- Liberated Learners and the North Star Model.
- Is it time we get serious about teaching logic?
- Apply now for the Coolidge Scholarship.
- Science experiments you can do at home.
- Pumpkin unit study with games and carving stencils.
Heartland Education Resources