Latest posts by Nancy Thorner (see all)
- Will America heed Orwell’s warnings? - August 6, 2019
- Nuclear Radiation Hysteria Based on Flawed Science - July 17, 2019
- Higher Education in Critical Need of Reform, Author Says - July 5, 2019
There is not now, nor has there ever been, any scientific evidence proving mankind has affected the climate on a global scale, yet our media and “scientific community” tell us otherwise.
The world can warm and cool in natural cycles without any human interference. For the past million years this has occurred over again many times at approximately 100,000-year intervals. About 80-90,000 years of ice age with about 10-20,000 years of warm period, give or take some thousands of years, but now the claim is that CO2 is leading the warming.
“What historians will definitely wonder about in future centuries is how deeply flawed logic, obscured by shrewd and unrelenting propaganda, actually enabled a coalition of powerful special interests to convince nearly everyone in the world that CO2 from human industry was a dangerous, planet-destroying toxin. It will be remembered as the greatest mass delusion in the history of the world.”
This 3-minute “Rice” video made in 2012, featuring engineer and founder of the Galileo Movement Malcom Roberts, demonstrates the dimensions of the fraud and puts carbon dioxide into perspective. Roberts did so by standing behind a table on which there was one pile containing 85,800 grains of rice and a much smaller pile containing just 33 grains. As Roberts explains: Out of every 85,800 molecules of air, only 33 consist of carbon dioxide. Of those 33, 32 are provided by Mother Nature; only one single grain is the result of the combined activities of seven and a half billion human beings; those activities including farming, industry, mining and transport.
United Nations as promoter of climate hoax
As the stretch of years with no statistically significant global warming lengthens — a 2016 report shows no Global Warming in 23 years — the U.N., as the foremost promoter of the Global Warming hoax, continues to warn of catastrophic happenings unless CO2 emissions are drastically reduced and soon!
A report from the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) outlines in frightfully stark terms what it would take to keep the earth’s temperature below 1.5 C of warming, which is the threshold for avoiding catastrophic climate change like the collapse of rain forests and coral reefs, rapid melting of the ice sheets that would swamp coastal cities around the world and heat extremes that could lead to millions of climate refugees. To avoid blowing through the 1.5 C target, nations of the world need to cut carbon pollution as fast as humanly possible. To be more precise, nations of the world need to get to zero carbon emissions by 2050.
The hypothesis for the U.N’s man-caused global warming scare, viewed as the gold standard of climate science by globalists, is based almost entirely on computer modeling that are, quite simply, a bad scientific joke, but that hasn’t stopped politicians from pouring hundreds of millions in taxpayer-funded grants to unethical scientists to keep the scam going.
There was a time before the left-wing junk scientists began vilifying what had previously been called the gas that keeps humans and animals alive, and crops and forests flourishing, everybody knew that without it Earth would be a barren rock. Now the Left spends its time promoting junk science so long as it can be used to vilify capitalism, push for the bankruptcy of democratic industrial nations and bring about the destruction of what it regards as white culture.
The “Green New Deal” legislation laid out by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Sen. Ed Markey is U.N. oriented and sets goals for drastic measures to cut carbon emissions across this nation’s economy. In that the Green New Deal rejects nuclear power, which is zero-emission, is evident that something else is going. It’s not about clean air but about centralized power and signing on for a massive government takeover of the economy.
Scientific evidence vs. junk science
David Icke proclaims in this you tube video pronounces global warming as the most blatant lie of modern times. Mr. Icke begins by naming The Club of Rome, founded in April 1968 by Aurelio Peccei, as part of the network that came forth with the narrative to promote global warming. In 1991 Aurelio Peccei had this to say in an article titled: The Common Enemy of Humanity is man:
“In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite., we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together.”
Mr. Icke goes on to explain how CO2 has become the enemy and the villain, although without CO2 and the Greenhouse effect it would be too cold for any life and nothing would grow without CO2. Furthermore, the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere in relation to other greenhouse gasses is fractional, and that produced by human technology is but a tiny fraction of that fraction.”
Dr. Jay Lehr, an internationally renowned speaker, scientist, and author, and Tom Harris, executive director of the International Climate Science Coalition, have more to say about the impact of CO2 in the atmosphere in their article titled Global Warming Myth debunked: Humans have Minimal Impact of Atmosphere’s Carbon Dioxide and Climate:
“Global warming activists argue carbon-dioxide emissions are destroying the planet, but the climate impacts of carbon dioxide are minimal, at worst. Activists would also have you believe fossil-fuel emissions have driven carbon-dioxide concentrations to their highest levels in history.
The geologic record reveals carbon dioxide has almost always been in Earths’ atmosphere in much greater concentrations than it is today. For example, 600 million years ago, when history’s greatest birth of new animal species occurred, atmospheric carbon-dioxide concentrations exceeded 6,500 parts per million (ppm) — an amount that’s 17 times greater than it is today.
Atmospheric carbon dioxide is currently only 410 parts per million. That means only 0.04 percent of our atmosphere is carbon dioxide (compared to 0.03 percent one century ago). Only one molecule in 2,500 is carbon dioxide. Such levels certainly do not pose a health risk, as carbon-dioxide levels in our naval submarines, which stay submerged for months at a time, contain an average carbon-dioxide concentration of 5,000 ppm.”
More clarification is presented in yet another article by Lehr and Harris, Climate Hustlers Want to Create a World government that ultimately will enslave society:
“No one disputes that at current rates, the burning of fossil fuels introduces 33 billion tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere every year. Climate Change advocates argue that the emission of this greenhouse gas is destroying the planet due to global warming. They would have you believe that humans control atmospheric CO2 levels and that fossil fuel emissions have driven CO2 concentrations higher than they have ever been.
They do not want anyone to bring up the geological history of the Earth, but instead simply focus on just the last 100 years of the Earth’s 4.6 billion-year history. The reason of course is that the geologic record does not support their belief that carbon dioxide controls the Earth’s climate.”
Climate Change affects past civilization
Shifts in climate – both large and small – are at least partly responsible for the rise and fall of many ancient civilizations. Following are examples of civilizations that suffered and even disappeared because of climate change:
- Hunter-gatherers rapidly populated South America from around 14,000 years ago, setting up colonies in areas spanning from the high Andes to the Amazonian rainforest and the grasslands of Patagonia. Past research has shown that around 8,200 years ago, around the start of the Middle Holocene, population levels in South America plummeted. It is thought that unpredictable levels of rainfall, particularly in the tropics, appear to have had a negative impact on pre-Columbian populations until 6,000 years ago.
- Ubaris just one in a growing list of ancient sites in the Middle East that are emerging with help from satellite imagery. Even though Ubar is now located in one of the driest places on Earth, the region was once much wetter and underground water sources were plentiful. Ubar disappeared when water levels dipped so low that a sinkhole formed and enveloped the outpost.. Droughts have also been linked to the fall of the Maya around 900 AD and the demise of the spectacular Cambodian city of Angkor in the early 1400s.
- As to the ancient Sumerian language, it is thought that a 200-year-long drought 4,200 years ago may have killed off the ancient Sumerian language. Because no written accounts explicitly mention drought as the reason for the Sumerian demise, the conclusions rely on indirect clues. But several pieces of archaeological and geological evidence tie the gradual decline of the Sumerian civilization to a drought.
- For 1,000 years, long before Columbus, the Anasazi Indians were lords of what’s now the American Southwest. Their civilization was as complex and sophisticated as that of the Mayans. Between 1275 and 1300 A.D., they stopped building entirely, and the land was left empty. Water is what made everything possible here. When rainfall was reliable and water tables were up, the Anasazi built their roads and monuments. Then, when the population reached its highest level, a severe drought hit. Malnutrition coursed through villages. Warfare broke out. Settlements that once stood proudly atop mesas fell to ruins.
In medieval times there was a 200 year period of cold weather and crop failure which led to widespread famine in Europe. A similar cold snap, called “The Little Ice Age” began in the 1600’s, lasting until the mid-19th century. Washington is shown crossing the Delaware River amidst heavy ice flows. The Delaware hasn’t frozen over in 150 years.
These events have something in common – none were caused nor affected by human activity. There is also a lesson to be learned – adapt or die. The ancient civilizations perished because they did not have the technology nor the resources to survive
What looms ahead?
This headline reads: Scientists and studies predict imminent global cooling ahead. Drop in global temperatures almost a ‘slam dunk’
The Climate cultists would have us abandon the very technology which will allow us to survive the next natural climate change. Whether heat or cold, deluge or drought, the climate will change, and we will need energy to adapt and survive.
[Originally Published at Illinois Review]