Dan Pilla, author of the Heartland-published Ten Principles of Federal Tax Policy, discusses the current tax system in the United States and how it does not follow any of the ten principles laid out in his book. Pilla is a taxpayer’s rights advocate and has defended countless tax payers against the IRS. He helps individuals and businesses who struggle with our tax problems, which are plentiful.
Tagged: 10 Principles of Federal Tax Policy
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- What happened to work in America?
- The Breakdown of Civil Society
- Journalism - kingdom of fools
- If At First You Fail Miserably & Blow Up The Financial System, Do It Again! | Zero Hedge
- Here's a shocker: Smart teachers produce smarter students
- The Shocking Three Words Darrell Issa Asked Jonathan Gruber During Obamacare Hearing
- Gruber gets Gowdy-ed
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations