Forgotten or at least certainly downplayed in the international remembrance of Mandela’s nearly three decades of imprisonment and his historical role in becoming the first black president of post-Apartheid South Africa is the fact that through most of the years of his active resistance leading up to his arrest and incarceration he accepted the Marxist interpretation that racism and racial discrimination were part and parcel of the capitalist system.
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- What happened to work in America?
- The Breakdown of Civil Society
- Journalism - kingdom of fools
- If At First You Fail Miserably & Blow Up The Financial System, Do It Again! | Zero Hedge
- Here's a shocker: Smart teachers produce smarter students
- The Shocking Three Words Darrell Issa Asked Jonathan Gruber During Obamacare Hearing
- Gruber gets Gowdy-ed
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations