I’ve been saying that that if our education system – the Government Education Complex – falls, it will fall quickly. It will appear unassailable up until it simply collapses of its own weight, expense, and internal contradictions. I think that is starting to happen, and I think the Parent Trigger is an idea that will accelerate that process. That is why it deserves support.
Tagged: Alexander Russo
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- The Two Failures of Barack Obama - Ricochet
- Pope Francis Is A Leftist And Must Be Called Out
- Climate Cliche Watch, Chapter 1
- Pfeiffer: President's State of the Union Plan Will 'Absolutely Not' Pass
- Lame Duck Obama Gets Old-time Left-Wing Religion
- The Fox News Obsession
- 5 Reasons to Tune Out Russell Brand's 'Revolution'
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy healthcare Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations