I’ve been saying that that if our education system – the Government Education Complex – falls, it will fall quickly. It will appear unassailable up until it simply collapses of its own weight, expense, and internal contradictions. I think that is starting to happen, and I think the Parent Trigger is an idea that will accelerate that process. That is why it deserves support.
Tagged: Alexander Russo
Heartland on YouTube
- Smartest. Administration. Ever!
- Our Final Invention: How the Human Race Goes and Gets Itself Killed | RealClearTechnology
- The Most Comical Hypocrites of All, the New York Times
- Major Sports Organizations Discuss Climate Change with Bicameral Task Force
- Hypocritical Dems Think They’ll Always Rule « Commentary Magazine
- Will Liberalism Implode? | RealClearPolitics
- Firefly & Lessons in Contract Law | The Legal Geeks
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama budget California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change Climatism CO2 Congress economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal budget fracking global warming green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Medicare Mitt Romney NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare Paul Ryan politics president obama regulation ronald reagan Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations