Perhaps the most pernicious side effect is the erosion of the provider-patient relationship. When I first began working with electronic health records, I caught myself staring at the computer screen instead of engaging patients, who rightly felt ignored.
Tagged: American Association of Family Physicians
- Virginia Gov. Bars State Lawmakers Having Input on Clean Power Plan May 4, 2016
- Study: Mass. Bill Would Raise Drug Costs, Make Companies Divulge Proprietary Info May 3, 2016
- Missouri Lawmakers Approve Referendum to Pump Up Gas Tax May 3, 2016
- Despite More than a Billion Dollars in Government Subsidies Largest Renewable Energy Company Filing for Bankruptcy May 3, 2016
- REGROW Act Would Require FDA to Fast-Track Regenerative Meds May 2, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21