The collecting of taxes is always a sticky subject for proponents of the free market to address. This is due to their natural tendency to spurn taxes in general. Yet, if change to the current unfair, prosperity-stifling tax regime is to occur, we need to offer a meaningful solution beyond the simple call to reduce taxes and spending (appealing as they might be). One solution that might go a long way toward improving how the government collects taxes is the Automated Payment Transaction Tax (APT tax).
Tagged: automated payment transaction
- South Dakota Approves Tax-Credit Scholarship Program May 10, 2016
- Bills to Expand ESAs in Oklahoma Prevented from Receiving Vote in Legislature May 10, 2016
- California Education Scholars Call for End to Common Core May 9, 2016
- Arizona Bill Would Expand Scholarship Account Program May 6, 2016
- Virgin Islands AG Expanding Climate Witch Hunt May 6, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- Beyond Netflix’s Hypocrisy: The Real ‘Throttling’ Debate — Tech Policy Corner
- C3: "Prophets of Doom": The Never-Ending Saga of Leftist Greens & Their Democrat Zombies
- Charles Koch’s Warning
- How John Roberts Begat Donald Trump
- Why No National Conversation About Leftist Violence?
- Facebook Blacklists Trending Topics, Outlets It Doesn't Like
- Unlike George Clooney’s Buddies, Koch Bros Oppose Welfare
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21