That is what our system needs. Not third-party payers who know they can always raise premiums to cover these ridiculous costs so never bother to argue, but engaged (and sometimes enraged) consumers who refuse to be treated like patsies.
Heartland on YouTube
- Ace of Spades HQ - Ron (Not Rand) Paul Supports Crimea's Right to "Self-Determination"
- Jim Geraghty - Why Liberals Can’t Govern
- The 7 Most Ridiculous Things About The New Ban Bossy Campaign
- Kim Strassel: The Really Big Money? Not the Kochs
- Earth is Safe From 'Global Warming' Say the Men Who Put Man on the Moon
- Quote of the Day: Jonah Goldberg on the left's definition of "diversity" - Sister Toldjah
- The myth of ‘settled science’
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal budget federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Mitt Romney NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans ronald reagan Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations