Think of the millions of birds being killed by renewables. Think of the billions of taxpayer dollars that have gone down the drain in “the quest for the holy grail of cheap renewable power.” Whether you oppose death by renewables for avian or economic reasons isn’t important. But what does matter is making your opposition heard.
Tagged: California Energy Commission
Heartland on YouTube
- How do you solve a problem like the Internet? Not with net neutrality.
- What a Tangled Web Obama Weaves
- JOSEPH CURL: The liberal ideology — Americans too ‘stupid’ to know what’s good for them
- Jonathan Gruber and the Stupid Americans
- Besieged by stupid Americans, Media circles the wagons around Gruber - Hot Air
- David French - How Bad Is Obamacare? Remember the Context For Gruber's Deceptions
- The Democrat Operatives With Bylines Who Didn’t Bark
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations