Despite its deep effects on the character of our nation, conservatives and the general population often ignore what children are learning except when their own are in school, so I thank everyone reading this debate and my worthy, tenacious opponent, Mike Petrilli, for your time and attention. National Common Core testing and curriculum mandates are destructive, overall, but one good side-effect is creating the opportunity to discuss what children will learn, and why.
SUPPORT THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD! SUPPORT SCIENTIST WILLIE SOON!
- Special Enrollment for Obamacare Announced March 31, 2015
- Deciphering the Indecipherable Affordable Care Act March 27, 2015
- High-Deductible Alarmism March 26, 2015
- Obamacare ‘a Little Better’ Than Expected Means Millions More Uninsured March 26, 2015
- Playing Accounting Games with Social Security March 26, 2015
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- Shock News : Eco-Fascists Try To Silence Skeptic
- Walter E. Williams - Global Warming
- The Marx Brothers: Is the director of the skeptic smear film 'Merchants of Doubt' a chip off his radical older brother?
- Silencing skeptics – financing alarmists
- ObamaCare Hail Mary
- Netflix Recants on Obamanet
- The Political Assault on Climate Skeptics
Tag CloudBarack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy healthcare health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations