Ten days ago the EPA issued its proposed rule for the implementation of regulations of carbon dioxide on utilities’ coal-fired power plants. There is no reason for costly government-imposed limits on such emissions, as the global warming they were supposed to cause has been absent for 15 years.
Tagged: Competetive Enterprise Institute
SUPPORT THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD!
- A Handy Guide for Effective Marketing in Any Situation April 17, 2015
- Feds Approve Genetically Modified Apples April 17, 2015
- Florida Bill Would Streamline Charter School Approval Process April 17, 2015
- County Group Moves to Halve Township Government in Illinois April 17, 2015
- Transit Ridership Increases: No Escape from New York April 16, 2015
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland Is All Over YouTube
A Climate Change Award Winner
- How to convince a climate skeptic he's wrong
- Has The Guardian “Rolling Stoned” Christy & Spencer?
- Grasping For Pause-ible Deniability On Climate Change
- Award-Winning Educator Decries Current Teaching Climate
- Al Sharpton: Republicans Has Climate Change
- Tom Nelson: Flashback: "Climatology's Nutcracker" was a very vivid example of junk climate scientists' intense fear of public debate
- The War on the Private Mind, by Kevin D. Williamson, National Review
Tag CloudBarack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care healthcare Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations