President Obama came into office promising the most open White House in American history. He went back on that promise almost immediately, refusing to cooperate with oversight organizations and stonewalling the press. Jay Carney, Obama’s press secretary from 2011 to 2014, dodged questions nearly 10 thousand times during his tenure. Brianna Keilar, a CNN reporter, as said of the White House that “anyone here can tell there’s less access than under the Bush administration.” When even Obama’s fawning press corps is fed up, you know something is going on.
Tagged: congressional oversight
SUPPORT THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD!
- Feds Approve Genetically Modified Apples April 17, 2015
- County Group Moves to Halve Township Government in Illinois April 17, 2015
- A Handy Guide for Effective Marketing in Any Situation April 17, 2015
- Transit Ridership Increases: No Escape from New York April 16, 2015
- Whence the Global Warming Pause? April 16, 2015
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland Is All Over YouTube
A Climate Change Award Winner
- How to convince a climate skeptic he's wrong
- Has The Guardian “Rolling Stoned” Christy & Spencer?
- Grasping For Pause-ible Deniability On Climate Change
- Award-Winning Educator Decries Current Teaching Climate
- Al Sharpton: Republicans Has Climate Change
- Tom Nelson: Flashback: "Climatology's Nutcracker" was a very vivid example of junk climate scientists' intense fear of public debate
- The War on the Private Mind, by Kevin D. Williamson, National Review
Tag CloudBarack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care healthcare Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations