A recent article by Paul Rosenberg in Salon contends that Paul Ryan, the Republican congressman from Wisconsin and erstwhile running mate of Mitt Romney, exhibits many of the hallmarks of a psychopath. Rosenberg claims that Ryan is “arrogant, manipulative, deceitful, and remorseless.” Whether Ryan is guilty of any or all of these sins or not, they seem to fit the bill of another prominent figure in Washington, DC: Barack Obama. Is the president a psychopath?
- Climate Realists Fight AGs’ Fishing Expedition April 29, 2016
- Ohio ‘Cancer Presumption’ Would Cover Treatment as Workers Comp April 29, 2016
- New Study Shows Renewable Energy May Always Need Government Support April 29, 2016
- Missouri CON Legislation Would Increase Restrictions April 28, 2016
- We Can’t Trust the Feds, Says Lamar Alexander April 28, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- Swedish Government To Spend Millions To Encourage Citizens To Trade Meat For Insects To End Global Warming
- Dear university administrators - Never go full "Melissa Click"
- The Federal Speech Police Are At it Again
- The Survivor
- The future of TV is arriving faster than anyone predicted
- Matt Ridley: Climate Change Lobby Wants To Kill Free Speech | The Global Warming Policy Forum (GWPF)
- Scientific silencers on the left are trying to shut down climate skepticism
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21