A recent article by Paul Rosenberg in Salon contends that Paul Ryan, the Republican congressman from Wisconsin and erstwhile running mate of Mitt Romney, exhibits many of the hallmarks of a psychopath. Rosenberg claims that Ryan is “arrogant, manipulative, deceitful, and remorseless.” Whether Ryan is guilty of any or all of these sins or not, they seem to fit the bill of another prominent figure in Washington, DC: Barack Obama. Is the president a psychopath?
Why You Should Attend Heartland’s Benefit on Sept. 15, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
- Professors tell students: Drop class if you dispute man-made climate change - The College Fix August 31, 2016‘We will not, at any time, debate the science of climate change’ Three professors co-teaching an online course called “Medical Humanities in the Digital Age” at…
- Why the Democrats Are Fighting the Biggest Carbon Tax in American History August 30, 2016D r. Yoram Bauman, who is leading the effort to pass a carbon tax ballot initiative in Washington state, is nobody’s idea of a conservative, and his ballot…
- Black Lives Matter to Donald Trump August 30, 2016Raven Roberts hugs Sincere Simmons at an Aug. 28 vigil for Simmons’ mother, Nykea Aldridge, killed by a stray bullet while walking on Chicago’s south side.…
- The NAACP vs. Minority Children August 27, 2016Interest groups tend to care more about money and influence than the people they represent, but some sellouts deserve special attention. Here’s one: The outfit…
- Free Speech Is the Basis of a True Education August 26, 2016Free speech is at risk at the very institution where it should be assured: the university. Invited speakers are disinvited because a segment of a university…
- The Chicago School of Free Speech August 26, 2016For a change, we come not to bury a college president but to praise him. His name is Robert Zimmer, and nearby the University of Chicago president defends the…
- Professors tell students: Drop class if you dispute man-made climate change - The College Fix August 31, 2016
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming google government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21