On Monday, March 17, on behalf of the state of Oklahoma and the Domestic Energy Producers Alliance (DEPA), Pruitt filed a lawsuit against the federal government, specifically the U.S. Department of the Interior and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS). The lawsuit alleges the “FWS engaged in ‘sue and settle’ tactics when the agency agreed to settle a lawsuit with a national environmental group over the [Endangered Species Act] listing status of several animal species, including the Lesser Prairie Chicken.”
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- Pfeiffer: President's State of the Union Plan Will 'Absolutely Not' Pass
- Lame Duck Obama Gets Old-time Left-Wing Religion
- 5 Reasons to Tune Out Russell Brand's 'Revolution'
- Omission Watch: Leftists Stage 'Die-In' Over Obama Library In Chicago
- CNN's Jim Clancy Melts Down on Twitter Over Paris Massacre's Cause
- Big Brother Wants to Watch You Drive
- Is Metro Fixable? If So, Why Doesn't Our Political Class Fix It?
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations