Tesla’s once-Teflon Elon Musk has another lithium ion battery fire to explain. Two Model S fires in less than a month have knocked Musk down to earth, while Tesla’s stock has been brought back into this planet’s atmosphere. Despite the Volt findings and the Tesla causes, all is not right in the electric transportation sector and taxpayers ought not to be forced into financing the speculation.
Tagged: Garland Cloer
- Missouri Lawmakers Approve Referendum to Pump Up Gas Tax May 3, 2016
- Study: Mass. Bill Would Raise Drug Costs, Make Companies Divulge Proprietary Info May 3, 2016
- Despite More than a Billion Dollars in Government Subsidies Largest Renewable Energy Company Filing for Bankruptcy May 3, 2016
- Illinois: Who’s Afraid of Consolidation? May 2, 2016
- REGROW Act Would Require FDA to Fast-Track Regenerative Meds May 2, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21