The special interests behind national curriculum and testing mandates are pouring millions into public relations and lobbying this spring after parents across the country began to oppose and destabilize their big project. Friday, Politico reported that the Business Roundtable and Chamber of Commerce are buying pricey ads on Fox News and mobilizing their state chapters to keep lawmakers in line. The same day, Bill Gates joined George Stephanopoulos to continue branding the Common Core mandates as a catalyst for improving U.S. education. Gates has joined with left-leaning philanthropies on a communications push worth more than $2.35 million.
Tagged: george stephanopoulos
Heartland on YouTube
- IRS Admits To A Smidgeon Of A Felony
- The Obama Doctrine
- At a time when violent crime in the US is the lowest in a generation why is there an epidemic of police violence?
- Michelle Obama's Crazy, Embarrassing Potato Manifesto
- The Purge Arrives at the University of Virginia: PC Thugs versus Douglas Laycock - ProfessorBainbridge.com
- Obama will wait until after election to impose his vision of how we should live
- Obama Assigns Troops to Global Warming Detail | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Socialism statism Taxes tea party technology United Nations