Rather than enforcing European competition law against systemic abuses of dominance by the single most dominant company in Europe, this political deal surrenders inexplicable concessions, including defining Google’s 90 percent share as not dominant, claiming its multiple abuses of dominance are legal and implying Google did nothing wrong.
Tagged: Google advertising
Heartland on YouTube
- IRS Admits To A Smidgeon Of A Felony
- The Obama Doctrine
- At a time when violent crime in the US is the lowest in a generation why is there an epidemic of police violence?
- Michelle Obama's Crazy, Embarrassing Potato Manifesto
- The Purge Arrives at the University of Virginia: PC Thugs versus Douglas Laycock - ProfessorBainbridge.com
- Obama will wait until after election to impose his vision of how we should live
- Obama Assigns Troops to Global Warming Detail | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Socialism statism Taxes tea party technology United Nations