The fact is this: humans have been genetically modifying plants and animals for millennia. Just because it was done more incrementally, and out in the field instead of in a laboratory, does not make it any less of a modification. The scientific method as applied to crop-rearing offers the same boons it has to all natural sciences, namely made it more rigorous and more conducive to human progress.
- Virginia Gov. Bars State Lawmakers Having Input on Clean Power Plan May 4, 2016
- Study: Mass. Bill Would Raise Drug Costs, Make Companies Divulge Proprietary Info May 3, 2016
- Missouri Lawmakers Approve Referendum to Pump Up Gas Tax May 3, 2016
- Despite More than a Billion Dollars in Government Subsidies Largest Renewable Energy Company Filing for Bankruptcy May 3, 2016
- REGROW Act Would Require FDA to Fast-Track Regenerative Meds May 2, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21