That is what our system needs. Not third-party payers who know they can always raise premiums to cover these ridiculous costs so never bother to argue, but engaged (and sometimes enraged) consumers who refuse to be treated like patsies.
Tagged: health reform
- National Test Scores Dip Yet Again May 5, 2016
- Hawaii Lawmakers Struggle to Define Direct Primary Care May 5, 2016
- Supreme Court Requests Additional Briefs in ACA Employer Conscience Case May 5, 2016
- Despite Meeting Clean Air Standards, Supreme Court Forces Ohio to Write New Air Plan May 5, 2016
- Liberalism Will Never Fix Our Broken Health Care System May 4, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21