That is the effect of an empowered consumer. Ultimately physicians will respond to the demands of their patients and as more of us are paying cash for services, we will insist on cost considerations far beyond what any third party payer could do.
Tagged: high deductable health plans
Heartland on YouTube
- IRS Admits To A Smidgeon Of A Felony
- The Obama Doctrine
- At a time when violent crime in the US is the lowest in a generation why is there an epidemic of police violence?
- Michelle Obama's Crazy, Embarrassing Potato Manifesto
- The Purge Arrives at the University of Virginia: PC Thugs versus Douglas Laycock - ProfessorBainbridge.com
- Obama will wait until after election to impose his vision of how we should live
- Obama Assigns Troops to Global Warming Detail | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations