The fact is this: humans have been genetically modifying plants and animals for millennia. Just because it was done more incrementally, and out in the field instead of in a laboratory, does not make it any less of a modification. The scientific method as applied to crop-rearing offers the same boons it has to all natural sciences, namely made it more rigorous and more conducive to human progress.
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- neo-neocon » Blog Archive » The narrative must be that Brinsley was mentally ill
- As Police Die, Racism Narrative Unravels « Commentary Magazine
- James Pethokoukis on C-SPAN, along with Carly Fiorina, Larry Kudlow, Arthur Laffer, and Steve Moore
- <I>Time</i> Magazine: Right-Wing Militias Are The Real Threat To Cops
- What happened to work in America?
- The Breakdown of Civil Society
- Journalism - kingdom of fools
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations