From 1955 until I graduated in 1959, I was a student at the University of Miami. Those were halcyon years for me, enhanced by Florida’s famed bounty of sunshine and warmth. Born and raised in New Jersey, it was a respite from the Garden State’s winters, shoveling snow, and enduring the chill.
Tagged: Industrial age
- Health Care Price Transparency Law Clears Missouri Senate May 1, 2016
- New Study Shows Renewable Energy May Always Need Government Support April 29, 2016
- Ohio ‘Cancer Presumption’ Would Cover Treatment as Workers Comp April 29, 2016
- Climate Realists Fight AGs’ Fishing Expedition April 29, 2016
- Climate Regulations Don’t Limit Warming April 28, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- Swedish Government To Spend Millions To Encourage Citizens To Trade Meat For Insects To End Global Warming
- Dear university administrators - Never go full "Melissa Click"
- The Federal Speech Police Are At it Again
- The Survivor
- The future of TV is arriving faster than anyone predicted
- Matt Ridley: Climate Change Lobby Wants To Kill Free Speech | The Global Warming Policy Forum (GWPF)
- Scientific silencers on the left are trying to shut down climate skepticism
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21