From 1955 until I graduated in 1959, I was a student at the University of Miami. Those were halcyon years for me, enhanced by Florida’s famed bounty of sunshine and warmth. Born and raised in New Jersey, it was a respite from the Garden State’s winters, shoveling snow, and enduring the chill.
Tagged: Industrial age
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- What happened to work in America?
- The Breakdown of Civil Society
- Journalism - kingdom of fools
- If At First You Fail Miserably & Blow Up The Financial System, Do It Again! | Zero Hedge
- Here's a shocker: Smart teachers produce smarter students
- The Shocking Three Words Darrell Issa Asked Jonathan Gruber During Obamacare Hearing
- Gruber gets Gowdy-ed
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations