As the dust has settled from the D.C. Circuit’s January 14th decision to vacate and remand the FCC Open Internet Order for another try, and from FCC Chairman Wheeler’s February 19th statement accepting the court’s invitation to propose open Internet rules that could pass court muster, what does it all this mean going forward?
Tagged: information service provider
Heartland on YouTube
- The DiploMad 2.0: I Watched that "Madam Secretary" Show . . . Stunned Ox.
- Charles C. W. Cooke - Robert Kennedy Jr., Aspiring Tyrant
- Sorry, Politico, But Lois Lerner Is Not A Victim
- 5 Ways ISIS Can Reduce Its Carbon Footprint
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Wants To Jail His Political Opponents – Accuses Koch Brothers of ‘Treason’ – ‘They ought to be serving time for it’ | Climate Depot
- Anti-capitalist march in NYC mentions climate change; weather remains unchanged | Human Events
- SOON & MONCKTON: Boycotting the U.N. climate summit
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations