As the dust has settled from the D.C. Circuit’s January 14th decision to vacate and remand the FCC Open Internet Order for another try, and from FCC Chairman Wheeler’s February 19th statement accepting the court’s invitation to propose open Internet rules that could pass court muster, what does it all this mean going forward?
Tagged: information service provider
Heartland on YouTube
- Madden NFL Football Reminds Us Of How Old We Are
- Is The Left Approaching a Kool-Aid Moment?
- By Decree It Is Ordered That …
- Patterico's Pontifications » IRS Says Lerner Blackberry Wiped Clean After Start of Congressional Probe
- When a Hamburger Becomes a Doughnut and Other Lessons About Tax Inversions and Globalization
- Climate Alarmism: When Is This Bozo Going Down?
- Can we please agree that workers probably bear at least some of the corporate tax burden? That’s what the research suggests | AEIdeas
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations