These anti-growth policies all explain why President Obama has suffered the worst recovery from a recession of any president since the Great Depression, 75 years ago! What is needed to restore booming American economic growth and prosperity is to reverse all of these policies with pro-growth policies.
Tagged: Joe Boehner
- Medicaid Reform Could Save Ohio $1 Billion May 4, 2016
- Virginia Gov. Bars State Lawmakers Having Input on Clean Power Plan May 4, 2016
- Ohio Medicaid Cost-Sharing Proposal Denounced as ‘Window Dressing’ May 4, 2016
- Despite More than a Billion Dollars in Government Subsidies Largest Renewable Energy Company Filing for Bankruptcy May 3, 2016
- Study: Mass. Bill Would Raise Drug Costs, Make Companies Divulge Proprietary Info May 3, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21