Think of the millions of birds being killed by renewables. Think of the billions of taxpayer dollars that have gone down the drain in “the quest for the holy grail of cheap renewable power.” Whether you oppose death by renewables for avian or economic reasons isn’t important. But what does matter is making your opposition heard.
Tagged: Lex Berko
SUPPORT THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD! SUPPORT SCIENTIST WILLIE SOON!
- Special Enrollment for Obamacare Announced March 31, 2015
- Deciphering the Indecipherable Affordable Care Act March 27, 2015
- Are Hospitals the Enemy? March 27, 2015
- Playing Accounting Games with Social Security March 26, 2015
- Panel weighs municipal bankruptcy; other options available, some witnesses say March 26, 2015
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- Shock News : Eco-Fascists Try To Silence Skeptic
- Walter E. Williams - Global Warming
- The Marx Brothers: Is the director of the skeptic smear film 'Merchants of Doubt' a chip off his radical older brother?
- Silencing skeptics – financing alarmists
- ObamaCare Hail Mary
- Netflix Recants on Obamanet
- The Political Assault on Climate Skeptics
Tag CloudBarack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy healthcare health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations