The U.S. Department of Energy has a plan to reduce the cost of solar power by a factor of 4 by 2020 with the hope that solar would increase from .05% of our power to 14% by 2030. The motivation is, of course, to reduce emissions of CO2. This is Climate Realism, very similar to Socialist Realism.
Tagged: Louis Fischer
- Health Care Price Transparency Law Clears Missouri Senate May 1, 2016
- Climate Realists Fight AGs’ Fishing Expedition April 29, 2016
- New Study Shows Renewable Energy May Always Need Government Support April 29, 2016
- Ohio ‘Cancer Presumption’ Would Cover Treatment as Workers Comp April 29, 2016
- Climate Regulations Don’t Limit Warming April 28, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- Swedish Government To Spend Millions To Encourage Citizens To Trade Meat For Insects To End Global Warming
- Dear university administrators - Never go full "Melissa Click"
- The Federal Speech Police Are At it Again
- The Survivor
- The future of TV is arriving faster than anyone predicted
- Matt Ridley: Climate Change Lobby Wants To Kill Free Speech | The Global Warming Policy Forum (GWPF)
- Scientific silencers on the left are trying to shut down climate skepticism
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21