How is that school shootings were almost unheard of when there was no age limit to buy guns, no licensing of gun dealers, and no such thing as a background check or waiting period? Could the problem be people and not guns, which, after all, are inanimate objects? Do knives compel us to stab? Do baseball bats compel us to bludgeon? Do pills compel us to poison?
Tagged: mass shootings overseas
- U.S. House Passes Ban on States’ Requiring GMO Labeling September 1, 2015
- Poll: Americans Oppose CFPB Overreach, Unaccountability September 1, 2015
- Walker, Rubio Present Plans to Repeal and Replace Obamacare September 1, 2015
- Unhitching the School Bus September 1, 2015
- Feds Find Politically Connected Solar Company Lied for $500 Million in Federal Loans, Declines to Prosecute August 31, 2015
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- Obama's apocalyptic Alaskan scenario more fiction than fact
- "Cultural libertarians" v. "Social Justice Warriors"
- The Socialist Dream, Venezuela Version
- President Obama's Strange Definition of 'Rent-Seeking'
- TheMoneyIllusion » Some extremely misleading stock market data
- A Note On Monopsony Power, Wages, and ‘Wage Discrimination’
- Free Speech And The 'Chilling' Laura Kipnis Allegation
Tag CloudBarack-Obama carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism Taxes technology United Nations