Neil Stenhouse, lead author of a paper accepted for publication by the Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society, trashed the ability of American Meteorological Society meteorologists to understand global warming after they failed to validate Stenhouse’s mythical global warming consensus. Stenhouse’s criticism of AMS meteorologists in the UKGuardian puts dues-paying AMS members in the odd position of supporting and publishing the work of a non-scientist who is bashing their credentials.
Heartland on YouTube
- Who Owns the Land?
- The terrible economic burden of occupational licensing
- Competition, disruptive innovation, and men's razors
- Althouse: The Clinton White House "conspiracy commerce memo" warned, in 1995, that "THE INTERNET... allows an extraordinary amount of unregulated data and information to be located in one area and available to all."
- The Epic Hypocrisy of Tom Steyer
- Competition, Rent-Seeking, and High-Frequency Trading
- Popular Technology.net: 1350+ Peer-Reviewed Papers Supporting Skeptic Arguments Against ACC/AGW Alarm
Tag Cloudaffordable care act al gore Barack-Obama California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change CO2 Congress Democrats economics education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal communications commission fracking global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Mitt Romney net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations