A creative commons license is a kind of copyright license that gives people the right to use, share, and expand upon a creator’s work whether this is an art work, a piece of literature, or a scientific or academic material. It offers a significant protection against accusations of copyright infringement and is believed by some to offer artists a degree of flexibility they may desire. It is also in the interest of citizens to see that the artwork they pay for through government funding for the Arts is made available for their benefit in some fashion. Mandating creative commons licensing for all state-funded artwork would accomplish that goal.
Heartland on YouTube
The Climate Change Awards
- What happened to work in America?
- The Breakdown of Civil Society
- Journalism - kingdom of fools
- If At First You Fail Miserably & Blow Up The Financial System, Do It Again! | Zero Hedge
- Here's a shocker: Smart teachers produce smarter students
- The Shocking Three Words Darrell Issa Asked Jonathan Gruber During Obamacare Hearing
- Gruber gets Gowdy-ed
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama big government carbon dioxide climate change CO2 Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom free market global warming government green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty net neutrality NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare politics president obama regulation Republicans science Socialism statism Taxes technology United Nations