Last week’s punishment/settlement between the Department of Justice and Duke Energy over bird deaths caused by its wind turbines gives evidence that the Obama administration needed a scapegoat, to defuse accusations that it applies a double-standard in enforcement of wildlife laws.
Tagged: Notrees Windpower Project
- Government Support for Solar Power Being Reconsidered Nationwide May 2, 2016
- REGROW Act Would Require FDA to Fast-Track Regenerative Meds May 2, 2016
- Health Care Price Transparency Law Clears Missouri Senate May 1, 2016
- Climate Realists Fight AGs’ Fishing Expedition April 29, 2016
- Ohio ‘Cancer Presumption’ Would Cover Treatment as Workers Comp April 29, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- How to Kill the Internet
- A Wronged Man
- Swedish Government To Spend Millions To Encourage Citizens To Trade Meat For Insects To End Global Warming
- Dear university administrators - Never go full "Melissa Click"
- The Federal Speech Police Are At it Again
- The Survivor
- The future of TV is arriving faster than anyone predicted
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21