“Cover California,” Califronia’s Health Insurance Exchange, hands a million dollars in grants to LA Unified School District to teach its kids to reach out to family members in favor of the Obamacare.
Heartland on YouTube
- 30 Years Of 'Killer Winter Storms'? Alarmists Wrong Again
- Do We Take Popular Culture Way Too Seriously? | The American Culture
- Michelle Malkin | CBS News’ Bill Plante: Obama may have avoided ‘diplomatic incident’ by taking part in selfie at Mandela memorial «
- Jeff Sessions: Senate GOP to Filibuster Paul Ryan's Budget Deal
- Poverty and Inequality, Redux | Online Library of Law and Liberty
- Smartest. Administration. Ever!
- Our Final Invention: How the Human Race Goes and Gets Itself Killed | RealClearTechnology
Tag Cloudal gore Barack-Obama budget California carbon dioxide Chicago climate change Climatism CO2 Congress economics economy education energy energy policy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC federal budget fracking global warming green energy health care Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty Medicaid Medicare Mitt Romney NIPCC Obama Obama administration Obamacare Paul Ryan politics president obama regulation ronald reagan Taxes teachers unions tea party technology United Nations