The Obama administration announced last Friday that it will grant industrial wind farm operators 30-year permits to kill legally protected bald eagles and golden eagles without fear of legal repercussions. U.S. wind turbines already kill 1.4 million birds and bats each year, including many endangered, threatened and protected species such as California condors, bald eagles and Indiana bats.
- Ohio Medicaid Cost-Sharing Proposal Denounced as ‘Window Dressing’ May 4, 2016
- Medicaid Reform Could Save Ohio $1 Billion May 4, 2016
- Virginia Gov. Bars State Lawmakers Having Input on Clean Power Plan May 4, 2016
- Missouri Lawmakers Approve Referendum to Pump Up Gas Tax May 3, 2016
- Despite More than a Billion Dollars in Government Subsidies Largest Renewable Energy Company Filing for Bankruptcy May 3, 2016
Somewhat Reasonable People
Heartland on Facebook
Heartland on YouTube
- Unlike George Clooney’s Buddies, Koch Bros Oppose Welfare
- How to Kill the Internet
- A Wronged Man
- Swedish Government To Spend Millions To Encourage Citizens To Trade Meat For Insects To End Global Warming
- The Auto Emissions Crackup
- Dear university administrators - Never go full "Melissa Click"
- The Federal Speech Police Are At it Again
Tag CloudBarack-Obama budget carbon dioxide climate change CO2 coal Common Core Congress Democrats economics economy education energy environment environmental protection agency EPA FCC fossil fuels fracking freedom global warming government hdpodcast health health care heartland daily podcast Heartland Institute internet IPCC liberty natural gas net neutrality Obama Obama administration Obamacare oil Podcast politics president obama regulation regulations science Socialism Taxes United Nations
Heartland in Paris!
Heartland’s Paris/COP-21 Briefing
Watch ALL of Heartland’s 12/7 Climate Science Event in Paris for COP-21